According the running project “Study of low emission technology of burning the gas fuels (low-, average-, and high-calorie) containing the higher hydrocarbons and CXHYNZ, NXHY, CXHYSZ type compounds based on the modified HiTAC volumetric combustion technology”, financially supported by The National Centre for Research and Development within III INNOTECH competition program we are going to buy service execution and installation The experimental system of supply of gaseous fuels, in accordance with the accompanying documentation.
General technical conditions for the implementation of the order:
- Requirements accuracy of the components made by machining
Subject of inquiry must be made according to supplied drawings, also drawings of components and working drawings (will be provided by ICS for the written request of an interested party).
All components made by machining should be made in accordance with the technical documentation provided both as to the size, shape and position tolerances, the type of materials used, and the quality (roughness) of the surface. Dimensional tolerances elements must be compatible with the tolerances marked in the drawings, in the absence of tolerance to the drawings:
- Linear dimensions, diameter of hole and shafts must be within the tolerance class IT14 according to PN EN 20286-2, tolerance must always be deep into the material.
- Straightness and flatness of elements must be within the tolerance class K according to PN-EN 22768-2.
- Perpendicular of elements must be within the tolerance class K according to PN-EN 22768-2.
- Symmetry of elements must be within the tolerance class K according to PN-EN 22768-2.
- Runout of elements must be within the tolerance class K according to PN-EN 22768-2.
- Requirements for the accuracy of weldments without treatment after welding operation
Weldments should be made in accordance with the technical documentation provided both as to the size, shape and position tolerances, grade the materials and surface quality. Tolerances elements must be compatible with the tolerances marked in the drawings, in the absence of tolerance to the drawings:
- Linear dimensions must be within the tolerance class B according to PN-EN ISO 13920.
- Angle dimensions must be within the tolerance class B according to PN-EN ISO 13920.
- Straightness, flatness and parallelism of elements must be in the tolerance class F according to PN-EN ISO 13920.
- Additional requirements:
- Crude surfaces (without machining) must be free of scale smelter and corrosion.
- All materials and components used in the production process must have the appropriate certificates producer.
- All spatters resulting from the welding process must be removed.
- Special attention should be paid to the visual appearance of external welds that will not be covered in the future.
- Requirements for certification of materials and statements producer
All materials and components used in the production process must be certified 3.1 according to PN-EN 10204 and possess the appropriate manufacturer's declaration stating the execution of the contract as ordered and delivered technical documentation. All delivered certificates must be in English or Polish.
ICS Industrial Combustion Systems Sp. z o.o.
ul. Jana Ostroroga 17/1
The offer shall include the following commercial information:
- The price of delivery, including the assembly of the whole system (will not be considered variants or part-range).
- The proposed payment terms.
- Completion date / implementation of the experimental system of supply of gaseous fuels
- Closing date of offer placement: 3 o’clock pm, 21nd August 2015
- The criterion for assessing the bid: price – 100% (the cheapest offer will be chosen).
- Validity of the offer: a minimum 21 days required counted from the 21st August 2015.
- In the case of appliances and fittings shown in the drawings, which in remarks is a description of "Delivery of ICS" contracting in the submitted documentation entered into any guidance necessary for its order and purchase.
Project is co-financed by The National Centre for Research, please include on offer the following statements:
We declare that the UNIT NAME, based in TOWN, STREET NAME AND NUMBER:
- It is not affiliated or subsidiary, jointly or dominant in the relationship with the company ICS within the meaning of the Act of 29 September 1994. Accounting (Dz. U. z 2013 r. poz. 330, z pózn. zm.),
- It is not an entity remaining with the company ICS or members of its bodies in such a ratio factual or legal, which may raise justified doubts as to the impartiality of the selection of a supplier of goods or services, in particular unmarried, consanguinity or affinity to the second degree inclusive, respect adoption, guardianship or custody, including through membership in the bodies of the supplier of the goods or services;
- It is not affiliated or partner-against the company ICS within the meaning of Commission Regulation (WE) No 800/2008 of 6 August 2008. declaring certain categories of aid compatible with the common market in application of Art. 87 and 88 of the Treaty (general regulation on block starts)
- It is not affiliated with the company ICS personality within the meaning of Art. 32 paragraphs 2 of the Act of 11 March 2004. tax on goods and services (Dz. U. Nr 54, poz. 535 z pózn. zm.).”
The project financially supported by the National Centre for Research and Development and European Union under the European Regional Development Fund