Energetyka Sp z o.o., Glogow, Poland
38 t/h steam boiler, ORG-32/80M type
||Gros-Pol, Poznan, Poland
|Gros-Pol, Poznan, Poland
|Energetyka Sp. z o.o., EC3 Glogow, Poland
|Off gas utilization system supplier, based on HTB burners and HiTAC combustion technology
|38 t/h (steam); 65000 Nm3/h (off gas)
Project covered replacing old off gas utilization system based on off gas / coal co-fired boiler with a new gas boiler equipped with off gas / natural gas co-fired burners.
Due to low LHV (Low Heating Value) 1,5-2,4 MJ/Nm3, high moisture content and substantial solid particle contamination the utilization of copper shaft furnace (blast furnace) off gas is lead through natural gas co-firing. Combustion takes place in boiler’s combustion chamber, three HTB-DL-WG15 burners are operated. Burners are multi-fuel, staged combustion units, capable of low temperature and high temperature operation.
ICS scope of supply
- 3 x HTB-DL-WG15 – 13700 kW (each),
- detailed engineered combustion system,
- control system functionality description,
- detailed documentation of combustion chamber along with refractory lining,
- detailed documentation of burner piping and zone piping,
- engineering support at erection and commissioning,
- guarantee boiler efficiency test.
- off gas utilization capacity increased from 40000 Nm3/h to 65000 Nm3/h,
- steam production effectiveness increased from 64% to 82%,
- combustion process quality improvement,
- extremely low CO and NOx emission,
- very low natural gas consumption, about 10% of total energy supplied in natural gas,
- fully automatized boiler control system.